Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday, May 28 - Thank you! 


Well, the program has not completed yet but it is time for me to leave Japan.

😢




It has been like being on a roller-coaster since I took over this program in April, however, I was presently surprised that students were so supportive and no one had any serious issues from the first day! They are so patient and are ready to study - Japanese Language and Culture -  here in Japan.

I have never felt embarrassed going out with them on the busy train or strolling on busy streets in Tokyo.

I am very grateful to this wonderful opportunity to work with such a wonderful group!!
みんな、ありがとう!(thanks everyone!)

Thanks to all who spent so much time to make this group program happen.
Particularly, thanks to the 5 RAs at International House! They were the ones who has been helping continuously to run this program smoothly.

みなさん、お世話になりました。(Thank you for all your help!)

Have a wonderful time!

See you in January if you are still students.
Good luck on your future adventure if you graduate.

😊
I am so happy that I succeeded to keep a record for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment